Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Party (Part 6)


Good news, guys!

This week will be special in the blog. Celebrating Halloween week, we'll have plenty of interesting updates here!

And what a better way to open our Halloween special than with a new instalment of the fan favourite series Halloween Party!




I'm not really into TG, but what a better time to do something new than this Halloween Special! Besides, I know it's something very popular, so I think some of you will enjoy it.


Previous stories: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4, Part 5

Follow ups: Part 7, Part 8Part 9Part 10Part 11Part 12Part 13, Part 14, Part 15 

7 comments:

  1. Please don't do tg again, I really like the stuff here normally because it's not tg or infantilasim. But away from the negative, as I said really love your caps keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you didn't like it. As I said in my post, I don't like TG either.

      But a lot of people seem to be into it (I've seen the lists of blogs other users follow), and I thought I should maybe give a wink to them.

      Anyway, I won't do it often, and I've only have planned to do one more. And maybe the way I'll handle it will be more of your liking, hopefully.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for taking what I said, and I do understand why you did the tg. It's can just be problematic when I prefer every other type of transformation yet that is most common. And as too the second TG peice with the pirate it was allot better to see the age tf occur in female form. But as I said initaly I want the main thing you get from my comments is the fact that your blog is my Favorate one out there and loved every post bar this one.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, thanks for the support.

      I don't think I'm doing much more TG unless it's strictly necessary.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I understand everyone has different tastes, I quite liked the little bit of TG, and wouldn't mind seeing it pop up in the future :) I especially love seeing this series progress, and in any format I love what occurs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why I did it.

      I want this series to be very long, but the only way of doing that if getting too repetitive is to get some variety on it.

      Delete