Friday, February 6, 2015

READER'S ENTRY: The Babysitter’s Club (Part 1)

A new story from BLZBub!

Here's a disclaimer by the author:

I just want to state right that I apologize to any actual fans of The Baby-Sitter’s Club who might be offended by this story.  This story is very loosely based upon the characters from that series and basically only shares the names and some of the personalities with the originals.  I would be hard-pressed to even call this an alternate continuity, just barely qualifying as fitting the Adaptation category.


The Babysitter's Club (Part 1)
by BLZBub





Follow ups: Part 2Part 3Part 4, Part 5Part 6Part 7Epilogue

2 comments:

  1. Does BLZBub have a deviantart or blog of his own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a blog, but I do have a deviantART, but I don't use it for stuff like this. I'm more of a freelancer when it comes to captions.

      Delete