Monday, November 24, 2014

Hermione Granger and the Time-Turner Incident

I was surprised by the large response my previous Harry Potter request received. There were many calls for a follow ups, and one of them even mentioned the storyline I had originally considered for that previous story.

Here's a follow up. It's technically a prequel, as it happens a year before the Ginny one, but there are no common elements between the two, other than they happen in the same universe, really, so they're complete separate stories.

Also, sorry this is a one shot, without the classic before and after pictures, but it was done as a quickie, and finding an adequate before image was strangely difficult.


Related stories: Ginny Weasley and the Aging Potion

8 comments:

  1. Great work on the sequel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. :) Not a criticism, just mentioning it since you said you couldn't find a good before picture; I was actually expecting that if you did one with Hermione, you'd just use younger and older pictures of Emma Wattson, since The Internet seems to agree that she got hot. :P I'm not complaining that you didn't, just wondering if that occurred to you as a solution to the before/after problem.

    Also - did you edit the picture to add the Time-Tuner where the model was actually holding a wand? If so, you did a pretty good job of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I wanted to make my own take onn the Hermione character (as I did with Ginny or any other I could do ion the future). Emma Watson isn't my mental image of her at all.

      Actually, the model was holding a plush cauldron. I frequently edit my pictures here. Adult Ginny wasn't a redhead either, nor was there any gift-box on the bed in the second picture from "Your Sister's Birthday", to name just a couple of instances.

      Delete
  3. I think there's so much potential in the HP world that people (including me) love to see more stories in it. This was great, and I think there's even more opportunity out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought of a third scnario that might play out. I could do it eventually.

      Delete
  4. This is a great caption. As a suggestion, if you do anything else in the HP universe, one interesting scenario could be in the 5th book when the HP crew are battling the Death Eaters in the Department of Mysteries. If I recall correctly, one of the death eaters spells shatters the cabinet holding the time turners and another falls into the time jar. It might be a bit difficult though. Thanks again for the awesome caption. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Death Eather's head gets regressed to a baby's. That's yet another scenario, but it would need thinkering, for I guess we would prefer a different subject to the changes.

      Delete
  5. I have enjoyed both Harry Potter captions so far. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete