Friday, May 15, 2015

Marvel Girls (Part 1)

I planned for this ever since the first part of DC Girls. In fact, I might like Marvel just a tiny bit more, but I decided to do DC first because:

a) I do believe DC has the most iconic female heroines.

b) The whole series was inspired by the girl I used as Wonder Woman, so I wanted her to be the first one.

Here's the first part of the Marvel trilogy, then. I hope you enjoy this one too.






Follow ups: Part 2 , Part 3

Related stories: DC Girls Part 1Part 2, Part 3

5 comments:

  1. Cool, I was hoping for something Marvel-based to balance out the DC Girls. Though I'm not sure I would have used Scarlet Widow, even if she has become really popular because the Avengers, namely because of her relative lack of super powers. But I'm hoping on seeing more powerful women appearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the reason I decided against using Batgirl in the other series. At least Black Widow is technically superpowered.

      Delete
  2. Nice beginning, this description was by far more depicting than the others ^^
    BTW I, too, felt like Marvel was missing, I am a Marvel fanboy as well XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the next part!

    ReplyDelete