Sunday, May 22, 2016

A Testimonial - UPDATE # 7




I was right and my period was over that day, and I’ve been feeling sooo much better since. In fact, I’m kind of happy.

Yesterday I decided to go out by myself and had a nice time. I went to the malls and everything and I even did my eyebrows.

One of the things I noticed when I returned home after the first day of the change was that my eyebrows had changed. They were a different form. But a few days ago I noticed a few small hairs have been growing around them and now I know they were shaped that way, just like my legs were shaved and I had makeup on.

I’ve been shaving my legs these days, but I was too afraid to attempt doing my eyebrows, so when I went to the mall today I decided they should do them to me.

It’s the first time since the change I’ve really talked to strangers other than people in my family, and I still find weird the way they talk to me as if I’m really a grown up.

Anyway, I think the eyebrows look very pretty, and I wonder what else I should try. Maybe cut my hair, but I’m not sure. What do you think?

Today I also got out for a while and went to see a movie. It was fun, but it’s a bit boring being an adult and going out if you don’t know people. I miss my friends and I feel alone, especially because my brother was too busy this week and we only ate together once.

So I texted Astrid and convinced her to see her tomorrow after school. She’s still scared, but I think she misses me too. I can’t wait to see her.

Ouch that must have been overwhelming to happen.
I hope it feels better from now on.

Thanks for your wishes. I really feel much better, but I’m nervous about next month. Maybe if I try to calm myself I’ll endure it better.

Have you tried changing your age again when no one is around? If it happend once it MIGHT happen again. Maybe you could go partway back. I don't want to make false promises...

I’m not sure I was the one who caused this, and I never intentionally tried to do it, but I’ve been thinking a lot about becoming my age again and nothing has happened.

Anyway, I got curious when I read your message and I just tried it for a while. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, but still nothing is happening. I think something else did this to me.


Lastly, I thought you would like to know I've been using my time at home to bake more cookies and cakes since my birthday, since I thought that was quite fun. Here's a picture my mom took from what I made tonight.
 


Elisabeth's story:

UPDATE # 1

UPDATE # 2

UPDATE # 3

UPDATE # 4

UPDATE # 5

UPDATE # 6

UPDATE # 8

UPDATE # 9

UPDATE # 10

UPDATE # 11

UPDATE # 12

UPDATE # 13

UPDATE # 14

3 comments:

  1. Are your dreams still of yourself as a girl or as a woman or as both with a transformation event? That could happen perhaps. When people have unusual events in their life they may dream of them but then forget about the dream when they wake up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy the content you put out. Always high quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that second picture is great. you didn't tell us you had such a great booty!

    ReplyDelete